Venus and Mars will come together in our celestial skies on February 15-16 in the sign of Capricorn. On this day, the Moon will also be at the peak of its fullness in the zodiac sign of Leo, creating some strong cosmic forces that will guide us to liberate ourselves, step into our sexuality, and connect with the fullness of our being.
Venus is considered the Goddess of Love and Mars is considered the Warrior Planet, so when both of these two come together, it helps to create passionate, romantic energy that can pull down blocks around our hearts and activate soulmate contracts.
The Full Moon shining bright in Leo also adds a playfulness to this energy, reminding us that it’s ok to lighten up, surrender, and find the joy. This is especially true when it comes to the connection we have with our bodies.
Most of us are very harsh when it comes to how we look, but this energy guides us to fully embrace and embody the Goddess or God within.
Under this energy, connect with your body through dance, by wearing something adventurous, or by reciting mantras of self-love in the mirror. Own all of who you are, feel beautiful in your skin, and be confident. You deserve to feel beautiful, sexy, and radiant in your body!
When Venus and Mars come together we also experience a rebirth of their energies and a new awakening of both the feminine and masculine principles within us.
Venus represents sacred feminine energy. This energy goes beyond gender and lives within all of us and all of nature.
Feminine energy is represented by wavy lines, running water, and the process of flowing. It is that intuitive whisper, that tear trickling down the cheek, that open heart, and the wanderer’s journey. It is a cool breeze, the sound of rain, the Moon, and the dark night sky.
In Astrology, Venus is is the planet of love, harmony, money, and beauty. Its energy inspires us to connect with our inner Goddess, fan our creative flames, create wealth, and surround ourselves with beauty.
Mars represents sacred masculine energy. This energy also goes beyond gender and lives with all of us and all of nature.
Masculine energy is represented by straight lines, still water, and the process of scheduling and organizing. It is our rational mind, the ability to speak our truth, and the stability and security we need to survive this 3D world. It is the warm Sun, the bright blue sky, and the feeling of accomplishment as we close our eyes at the end of the day.
In Astrology, Mars is considered the planet of action, motivation, and fearlessness. Its energy inspires us to forge ahead, to push past our fears, and to find our inner confidence and strength.
As Venus and Mars come together, how can you create more balance between the energies that they offer?
If you are looking to create more balance in your life between Venus and Mars energies, here are a few tips-
Bringing in more Venus energy:
- Take a yin yoga class
- Take slow, deep breaths
- Practice listening to your intuition
- Spend time near water
- Charge crystals under the Moon
- Connect with the phases of the Moon
- Do some heart-opening exercises
- Practice self-love
- Make yourself feel beautiful
- Surround yourself with beauty
- Spend time meditating in nature
- Read, write poetry, or write fantasy stories
- Eat raw foods
- Reflect and spend time alone
- Disregard lists such as these and just do what you feel
Bringing in more Mars energy:
- Do strength training, aerobics or another vigorous form of exercise
- Journal or write letters to get what’s on your mind out on paper
- Set plans and make goals
- Do some grounding exercises
- Charge crystals under the Sun
- Spend time hiking or being active in nature
- Assert yourself or put yourself out there
- Conquer your fears
- Meditate as the sun rises
- Do puzzles or other word games
- Eat warm, spicy foods
- Spend time with friends
- Adopt a “can do” attitude
- Consult lists such as these
The last time Venus and Mars aligned was back in July 2021. You can look back to this time to see how your attitudes around love, relationships, and fearlessness have evolved, and how the qualities of masculine and feminine energies within you have transformed.
Venus and Mars coming together can also active soulmate and twin flame contracts. You can read more about my take on twin flames and soulmates here and here, but this is how we may see this activation manifesting-
- We may encounter a soulmate or twin flame.
- We may create a new relationship with someone.
- We may experience spiritual awakenings that are inspired or triggered by the relationships in our lives or a chance encounter.
- We may end relationships that are no longer serving us or that we have outgrown.
- Someone significant may exit our lives as a signal that it’s time for us to start a new chapter.
- We may gain insights or confirmation on the soulmates or twin flames in our lives.
- Soulmate or twin flame wounds may emerge for healing.
- More soulmates and twin flames will awaken and arrive on Earth.
- The definition of soulmates and twin flames may also evolve and new insights on these special souls may come forward.
Venus and Mars coming together is a rare treat, and a time of unity. It is like the sperm fertilizing the egg, the two cosmic lovers coming in for that fated first kiss, it is the symbol for the yin and yang of the Universe.
Use this energy to find your balance, your creativity, and your motivation. Use it to remind yourself that you too are a child of the Universe and connected to all that is around you.