How to clean up the Pineal Gland
Firstly, here’s why the pineal gland may require some cleaning up. British scientist Jennifer Luke discovered in the 1990s that high levels of fluoride in the body accumulate in the pineal gland.
The gland is located between the two hemispheres of the brain and its role is to synthesise and secrete the hormone melatonin, which helps to regulate sleep cycles. Fluoride accumulation in the pineal gland eventually creates calcified deposits.
There is a lack of evidence regarding how fluoride accumulation affects pineal gland function, however according to the National Research Council (2006),
“Fluoride is likely to cause decreased melatonin production and to have other effects on normal pineal function, which in turn could contribute to a variety of effects in humans.”
Esoteric schools have long believed that this area of the brain is the connecting link between the physical and spiritual worlds. The pineal gland has been associated with developing psychic intuitions and initiating supernatural powers. Today it is known for its association with the sixth chakra, the ‘third eye’ and an awakened state.
When fully operational, the pineal gland will naturally makes its own DMT, a plant-derived component of ayahuasca. Commonly used in traditional medicine in parts of South America, DMT is known for its profound physical and heart healing capabilities. Personal issues can potentially be healed with the insights that come from DMT consciousness.
Cleaning up the pineal gland is advantageous because it fosters the secretion of DMT, allowing us to be in a continual state of spiritual ‘work’ without having to endure the purgative effects of drinking ayahuasca.
For a basic pineal detox:
– Avoid ingesting mercury. This poison for the pineal gland can be found in fish such as shrimp, prawns and tuna. Tooth fillings can be made of mercury. When eco light bulbs are smashed, avoid inhaling mercury vapour. Chlorella, wheatgrass and spirulina are recommended to remove mercury from the body. Cilantro consumed on a daily basis can assist in removing mercury from brain tissue.
– Avoid fluoride. This heavy duty poison for the pineal gland is found in toothpaste and tap water. It calcifies the pineal gland and inhibits its functionality.
– Increase consumption of organic food and limit intake of meat. The toxicity and density of meat does not foster the operation of the pineal gland.
– Limit alcohol consumption and smoking.
– Consume raw chocolate. Raw cacao stimulates and detoxifies the pineal gland in high doses due to its high antioxidant content.
Image: Third Eye by Nozomi Takeyabu